Welcome!

Blogging is something I've always wanted to do. Three of my best friends have blogs and I have always admired their ability to effortlessly write about their passion. My passion is development and travel and surely there is a lot to be written. So you might be wondering why I never gave it a try? and why now? Well, the lack of trying comes from the fear of being judged so I am thankful that my Marketing Professor finally pushed me to start my own blog and share my thought with you all- because trust me, I have a lot to share and learn.

This september I will be embarking on an 8 month field placement as a part of my undergraduate degree where I will be working with a non-for-profit organization. I am hoping to go to Vietnam, a country that I have never been to before. I am excited to experience the Vietnamese culture, make new memories, work for a cause and experience another part of life. I have no idea what is in store for me, but I know that this is going to defiantly be a life changing experiance. This may sound cliche but I really believe that I am going to 'find myself' on this journey.

I hope to share my journey with you through this blog. I promised to be open and honest. Your thoughts and comments are greatly welcomed and appreciated!

Happy Reading!